Trevor Rackley - Personal Trainer
Trevor has been working in the fitness industry for the last 15 years. Having qualified as a Personal Trainer, Trevor continued his education through various courses, which include Boxercise, Kickboxing and Circuit Training.
Trevors' qualifications have been gained through Future Fit Training who are regarded as one of the leading health and fitness providers in the industry. Trevor is a Level 3 member of The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs), Membership No R0042817. See web site www.exerciseregister.org
- Trevor Rackley's Qualifications consist of:
- Future Fit Personal Training and Advanced Instruction
- Future Fit Torso Training and Core Stability
- Future Fit Circuit Training
- Future Fit Nutrition and Weight Management
- Registered Boxercise & Kickboxing Instructor
- Kettlebell Instructor
Having always been involved in sport, representing Oxfordshire at Rugby and Football, Trevor has worked and trained with a lot of coaches and fitness instructors. He realised that the most important item is not just knowledge, but being able to communicate and demonstrate the information to his trainee.....
"You can have all the knowledge in the world but without good communication skills then you will never be a good Personal Trainer".